- Published on Monday, 25 February 2013 17:35
HELI-EXPO is where the world of vertical aviation connects. More than 20,000 helicopter industry professionals will be in Las Vegas March 4–7, 2013, for the world's largest helicopter exposition and trade show.
In 2013, 1.5 million square feet of the Las Vegas Convention Center will be filled with everything related to helicopter aviation — from the latest and greatest in avionics to the nuts and bolts of hardware and fasteners.
HELI-EXPO offers easy ways to renew your inspection authorization certificate and gain professional education credits. New this year is the HAI Rotor Safety Challenge: 45 opportunities to learn safety tools and techniques that you can apply back on the job — and all free to HELI-EXPO attendees.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend:
10.EXPLORE 1.5 million square feet of exhibits (more than 650 exhibitors!) for everything related to the helicopter industry.
9. NETWORK with 20,000+ industry professionals from more than 80 countries.
8. KEEP UP with industry developments by attending manufacturers’ technical briefings, workshops, forums, and other special events.
7. MEET the HAI Rotor Safety Challenge of 45 safety sessions throughout the show, all free to attendees and exhibitors.
6. DEVELOP industry connections through HAI’s 14 committee meetings and other member events.
5. RENEW your inspection authorization certificate.
4. QUALIFY for continuing education credits, including FAA-accepted courses for flight instructor refresher, inspection authorization renewal, and the FAA Safety Team’s AMT and Wings programs.
3. BUILD professional success through HAI’s Professional Education courses in safety, pilot skills, maintenance skills, management skills, and career development.
2. SEE the latest that the industry has to offer, including 60+ helicopters on the show floor.
1. CONNECT with potential employers and employees at the HAI Job Fair.
More information here: Heli-Expo 2013